Thursday, September 3, 2009

Husbands....

I have to say that I have


THE best,


ABSOLUTELY wonderful,




MOST thoughtful husband ever!!!!



I started school back up this last Monday and my schedule is C-R-A-Z-Y!! I get up at 6am, leave at 6:30 to make it to work by 7am. Then I work until 4pm just to drive to CSUS to make it to classes which last back to back until 8:20pm. THEN I get to enjoy a 30 minute drive home to my HANDSOME HANDSOME....did I mention HANDSOME husband!!!!

Needless to say I was a little stressed and nervous at the start of this week. I've really been worried about doing all my school work as well as keeping up the simple things around the house.

The first day of school, I find a little red lunch box in the fridge that says "For My Love". Robert had packed me lunch and dinner to help me last through the day. Let me tell you.....if you want an AWESOME lunch have Robert make it!

The next day I come home to a COMPLETELY cleaned house. Laundry folded & put away. Dishes done and in cupboards. NOTHING on the floor. A MADE BED!!! I was so completely surprised! Not to mention that he had already made a lunch for the very next day for me.

Robert is so caring and selfless. He loves me more than anyone else does.....and the best part is he shows it in his actions.

I wouldn't trade my honey for anything else in the world.

5 comments:

Dave-Sherri said...

VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! YOU NEED TO THANK ANN FOR THAT!! AND I HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL HUSBAND!!!!! I'M SURE MOST OF US GALS THINK THE SAME THING!!! GOOD LUCK IN SCHOOL

Anonymous said...

too cute. good job Robert.

Sam said...

You deserve a great husband becuase I am sure you are just as great of a wife!!! I am so happy for you and wish you the best in school!!!

Emily said...

So sweet!
(what a schedule by the way!! yikes)

Heather said...

How sweet!