Saturday, November 21, 2009

Quick update....

Haven't posted in awhile and I have so much I need to write about. I have pictures from Halloween of Robert & my outfit this year, school and how ridiculous this semester has been, birthday parties, Bethany leaving for her mission, buying a new car in September and just random fun things we've done recently. I figured I'd type real fast since I had a few minutes to spare. Just this morning Robert, Jen and I went out to breakfast (which I haven't done in FOREVER!) and then went and saw New Moon. We had a great time, and I was really pleased with Summit's portrayal of the book. I have a big week ahead of me with papers, exams, Thanksgiving and my uncle, aunt and cousins coming into town!!!!!!! My cousin, Brittany just got off her mission and I can't wait to see her. There is just so much going on it sure is hard to keep up. Just wanted to say everything's great!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad things are going great! Spending time with family is the best!!

Sarah Osborne said...

LOVED New Moon! Ahh, remember when we all took turns reading the books to each other? Good times :)